Sunday 23 April 2017

Sometimes Sweet Sometimes Silly - Gift


Gift
<iframe src='http://www.blogadda.com/rate.php?blgid=62197' width='170' height='75' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe>

“I don’t think I am ready for this.”
“Don’t you start off again.You have wasted enough years already.”
“I look obnoxious in this dress......this costume.....”
“No you don’t."
"Everyone is going to laugh at me.”
“Let them. I am there to hold your hand.Now is probably the last chance. Do what you always wanted to."
“What if something happens?”
“I am not answering that. Don’t you trust me?”
“I do. I do.”

Holding his hand firmly she moved out,confident.
He led her carefully towards the hotel swimming pool,smiling.
Today on their 25th wedding anniversary,
He will teach her how to swim. 
She will learn.
Their gift to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like What I Write?
Leave a Review even a
A Love Note will DO!

It Keeps The Fire Burning.
Gratitude.
A.S

The matter in the blog is owned/copyright solely by the blogger. No part of this Blog may be reproduced or copied in any form.