Wednesday 12 April 2017

Caterpillar

Dear Miss D

Congratulations! Today you turn thirteen.
Motherhood wasn’t serendipitous, I chose you my child.
For reasons known only to a mother’s heart, you forever will remain my most loved one.
Believe me there haven’t been many blissful instants,
Like the one when I first held you in my arms.

Hang around my little caterpillar, metamorphosis is imminent.

Approach womanhood confidently, your body is nothing to feel mortified about.
With raging hormones playing the game, persuasions will be hard to resist.
The commotions outnumbering the moments of mental repose.
Friends will seem fun, family uncool and you would wish to do it all.
I pray the teen aches be less painful and heart beaks a few.

Hang around my little caterpillar, metamorphosis is Imminent.

The world is not entirely virtuous ironically society is censorious.
Be wary of silver-tongued slimes, never let your guard down.
Decision making will be challenging than ever before,  
Choose your goals realistically without losing sight of ethos.
The candle of Faith will guide you through.

Hang around my little caterpillar, metamorphosis is imminent.

Love Always

Mom
<iframe src='http://www.blogadda.com/rate.php?blgid=62197' width='170' height='75' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe>

5 comments:

  1. Candid expression!!
    beautifully worded!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks @gunjan your appreciation helps a lot

      Delete
  2. gratitude to everyone who read my poem "caterpillar"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtful and beautifully conveyed......u r fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am grateful to you @gitanjali for taking out time to read my blog

      Delete

Like What I Write?
Leave a Review even a
A Love Note will DO!

It Keeps The Fire Burning.
Gratitude.
A.S

The matter in the blog is owned/copyright solely by the blogger. No part of this Blog may be reproduced or copied in any form.